Home
About
Contact
▼
Home
About
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Justin
I'm going to see this handsome man with an even handsomer man (John) on December 4th, the day after our two year anniversary.
I'm just a little excited.
And so is Johnny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instagram
POPULAR POSTS
Antique Treasures
Today my parents & I went on an antique adventure. I was in heaven. The shopping started out a rough when I got a little car si...
Pretending I Go to Yale
This weekend has been a dream. I got see my boy up at Yale! I left early Friday morning (hello 3:30 am wake up call…) and watched h...
Hello April
Goodbye March! March was busy busy busy. It was full of college tours, birthdays, and a trip to Disney World. With the arrival ...
Goodbye Contest Season!
Contest season is officially over! It was such a busy time, but at the end of the night last night, I realized that it was all worth it. ...
Vanilla
I was recently told I was "vanilla". I'm a sensitive person, so of course I took it personally. They really didn't mean t...
Yale Round 2
Well, I had another trip to New Haven that is one for the books. I flew in on Thursday night and by Sunday I was dreading the fact that...
Summer Dreamin'
What is my life right now? School, school, school . I've been doing a lot of studying and a lot of dreaming about summer lately. With f...
Long Distance Relationships
It's been two days since John left, and I already know... long distance relationships suck . I'd be lying if I said that I ...
weekends like these
Weekends like these are the reason I make it through the week. It was a stressful week to say the least. I had lariette tryouts and...
Christmas on the Beach (just kidding - kind of)
^ Matching with my favorite girlies! If you know me at all, you know that Christmas is my jam . I wait all year long for this special...
BLOG ARCHIVES
►
2017
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(39)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2013
(47)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(4)
I know I probably annoy you...
Oh, hello...
Life in a few years...
Justin
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(11)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
Pages
Home
About
Contact
0 comments:
Post a Comment