Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful... two days later.

I need to show how thankful I am more often. I've always been the type to appreciate the little things in life. Like pumpkin spice lattes and naps on Saturday. Here's just a few I have to be thankful for.

- My family. They rock. I love how my mom is so caring and involved in our lives. I love my dad's humor and wit. I love my sister and her crazy stories. And I love my grandparent's love for us.
- Puppies. Words can't explain how much I love my dogs. 
- My bed. It is always there ready for my endless naps.
- Winter. It truly is the best time of the year! It doesn't get much better than a fireplace, some hot chocolate, sweatshirts, and warm dogs to cuddle with.
- John. I love this boy so dang much... Our two year anniversary is in three days. :)
- Home. Nothing is better than home. I'm so lucky to have a warm house to live in. Not everyone has that.

Happy belated thanksgiving! Oh & MERRY CHRISTMAS! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment