Saturday, April 6, 2013

Antique Treasures


Today my parents & I went on an antique adventure. I was in heaven.
The shopping started out a rough when I got a little car sick on the way there, which was strange. But once it passed, it was so fun. The antique mall was huge, with rows and rows of things. We didn't even know where to begin. There were little trinkets everywhere on top of old, rusted furniture. After we left, I worried I missed something. There was just so much!





These old books made me so happy. 





That Chanel bag was beautiful... but $2000. (boo)





I'm too obsessed with old bottles! I wish soda still came like that.

I ended up going home with an old camera (picture on top) and an old pepsi delivery crate to put my magazines in. My two finds fit perfectly into my room. 
I can't wait to go antique shopping again soon and see what else I can find.

2 comments:

  1. Everything is amazing! I want it all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? ;) Oh & I'm now obsessed with your blog! Love!

      Delete