Friday, April 5, 2013

it's friday!

Finally! The week is over. Just a few more classes stands in 
between me and a weekend full of beautiful weather.
This weekend   I have tons of work to do. Officer notebook, 
history test to study for, other work.  But, I'm making myself 
get outside this weekend and ride my bike or roller blade around.
Tomorrow, my parents and I are going antique
shopping for my moms birthday. I'm so stinkin'
excited. It's safe to say I'll be in heaven. 
Complete heaven. 


Here is a list of a few things that made me happy during this draining week:
- Coke in old bottles
- Discovering new blogs
- Winning $3 on lottery tickets
- Realizing there is 63 days till summer
- Java Chip (no whip) frap
-The fact that John can eat ice cream again (Lent is over!)
- The new Squirt stuffed animal in my car from Disney World (I love turtles.. and Squirt is too adorable)

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! 

^ Oh, and this is so my life right now. 

Via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment