Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello April

Goodbye March!
March was busy busy busy. It was full of college tours, birthdays, and a trip to Disney World. 


With the arrival of April comes the realization that summer really is just around the corner. Two months around the corner, to be exact. I honestly can't believe it. Junior year is almost over and then I'll be a senior. This summer, I'll be filling out college applications. How crazy is that? I hope to have applied to all of my schools by September, that way I know early where I'm going. It's definitely going to be something that I need to pray about and think on. I can't help but worry that maybe I won't get into the school I want or I won't have the grades for the scholarships. My grades aren't too hot right now, so I'm starting to panic. 

All I want to do is lay outside, ride some bikes, and watch Duck Dynasty. So lets hope that some focus comes soon. 

2 comments:

  1. what a fun video! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog & it's great. So cute!

      Delete