Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bippity Boppity Boo

.


Disney World 2013 was a success! It was exhausting, but so worth it. 



We arrived on Friday, my birthday, and went straight to Animal Kingdom! I liked the tribal feel of the whole park, so I enjoyed it, until it started pouring rain. We left pretty quickly after that and headed to dinner where I was surprised with cake, a candle, and everyone singing me happy birthday. :)

Saturday was Disney dance class and Magic Kingdom. After an early dance class, we headed to the park to discover that it was crazy crowded. That was definitely a downer and made the whole day pretty hard, but we had our good moments. I got to meet Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty & then I watched the closing fireworks from atop the Dumbo ride. It was the perfect ending to a crazy day. 







Sunday was Universal studios. I got to go to Harry Potter World. 'Nough said. 

On the last day, we went to Epcot. Epcot has countries within the park, like France, Mexico, and England. You could say I was in heaven. I was so happy to be in England! (even if it wasn't real)

I'm glad to be home and catch up on my sleep. I'm sick now so it's nice to be in my own bed. 
My night consists of some Jersey Mikes, Duck Dynasty, and bonding time with sissy. Oh, & some ice cream. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment