Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life Lately

I've been enjoying my time off from Lariettes! We've had just a few practices here and there getting ready for Disney World. Have I said I was excited?

This weekend was pretty fantastic. Besides that fact that I didn't get to see Johnny till sunday, I loved it. I went to bed pretty early Friday night after watching a marathon of Duck Dynasty (obsessed), and then I got to sleep in saturday morning. I woke up at 10, got some cereal, and went right back to bed! Saturday night I went to church, which was an awesome sermon on pain management, which is extremely relevant to me right now. Then I went to the lacrosse game to perfom my lax lover duties. After that, I helped Willy and some friends film a video to ask Nicolette to prom! It was pretty darn cute. 




Sunday was perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. I woke up at 7 to go to mass with John. We went to breakfast after (Deliman is where it's at), and then I took a nap. We met up later for a picnic at the park. We explored it for a little while after that. Then we went to my house and laid around and played basketball. It was perfect. Did I mention it was perfect?

finally got Final Cut Pro on my laptop. Yay, no more iMovie for me! I've been playing with it non stop, all day. Now all I need is an excuse to go film something. But thankfully spring break is coming, so I have plenty of time to do just that.



I've also been getting into my faith more lately, which is something I have missed. It's nice to open my bible and pray and talk to John about it. We both plan to pray together more and strengthen our relationship with Him. I'm excited to see where it takes me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment