Sunday, November 16, 2014

NINE DAYS

I see John in nine days. NINE DAYS. It's been 101 days and now I have only nine more to go. 
People ask me all the time how John and I are and I'm never sure what to say. We're good and all, but I haven't seen him in almost three months. All I can say is that he is doing good and I'll see him soon. 
I'm no pro at long distance relationships (like, not at all), but I've found peace in knowing that John is having the time of his life at Yale. I mean, come on, he's at Yale. He's playing football, making new friends, and enjoying school. As much as I wish I was a part of this new life of his, I'm not. But, that's okay. He deserves every bit of happiness and success up there. I used to bring him down by complaining about how we don't go to school together and blah blah blah... but, I realize now that he earned this. I shouldn't take away the pride he feels as a Yale student and football player. I should celebrate it and tell him how awesome it is. Yeah, it sucks. It really sucks. I had lots of sleepless nights and tears, but the worst part is over. John is coming home soon. :) (btw, our three year anniversary is just a few days away. Crazy.)






1 comments:

  1. I LOVE Y'ALL! and i'm so happy y'all see each other so soon! i was snapchatting him yesterday and i was like, "CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY WITH YOU AND MADISON!" see you in a month!!

    ReplyDelete