Thursday, November 27, 2014

things to be thankful for


Today, I have so much to be thankful for. Seriously, life is so great. Yeah, school is crazy and stressful, John has been almost 2,000 miles away, and I frequently get homesick. But, those are such small things in the big scheme of things. In the big scheme of things, life is wonderful and I am so so so lucky. I've compiled a list of some things I'm extra thankful for this year. 

My family, John being home (I MISSED HIM!!!!), my puppies, being a student at the University of Texas (praise the Lord I'm a longhorn), my health and my families health, really good food, coffee, Christmas coming (!!!!), my friends who have proved that they will always be in my life, worn out boots, comfy flannels/sweatshirts, good weather, new music, surviving school, my sorority, my cozy bed.

The list could go on and on, but I'll stop there. I encourage you to make your own list of things your thankful for. Even the small things (like coffee and ice-cream) are important!
Happy Thanksgiving! And Christmas is coming!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment