Tuesday, October 28, 2014

falling in love with fall

I've always been a winter or spring person. In the winter, you can snuggle up by the fire and drink hot chocolate. In the spring, you can finally start to wear short sleeves again and go on long walks. But, fall really is wonderful. It's slowly beginning to take the lead in my competition for favorite seasons. And Halloween? Don't even get me started. Love love love it. Christmas will always win in my book, but Halloween is a very close second. 



SRD had it's annual fall carnival this afternoon. I may or may not have skipped a class in order to go (sorry, art history), but it was well worth it. There were corn dogs, caramel apples, popcorn, s'mores - you name it. It definitely helped my love for fall grow even more. 




^ The roomie and I put mustaches on our fingers, just for kicks. In the second picture, an SRD waiter decided to photobomb it and he even had a mustache on his finger. Boy, do I love SRD and it's people. 


 ^ Look I got a tattoo! (Just kidding, it's only temporary. Don't worry, Mom!) I decided to cave into the "Flash Tattoo" trend here in Austin. I actually kinda like it. 


^ S'mores. Enough said.


^ SO, Emily and I may be turning into the same person. We woke up this morning and found that we decided to wear basically the exact same thing. We even are getting to the point of finishing each other's sentences and saying the exact same thing at the exact same time. It's weird. Maybe being roomies and being with each other nearly 24-7 explains it?


Also, side note. Emily and I went to Target last night at like, 10:00 to get Taylor's new album. It's beautiful, wonderful, perfect, and everything else that is good. The polaroids that came with the album was the cherry on top. They're now taped to my dorm wall. It makes me want a polaroid camera even more... 

3 more sleeps to Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment