Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Night Update



I got to go home this weekend, which was pretty dang awesome. Seeing my family makes me so so happy... they really are my favorite people. And seeing my puppies? That's the icing on the cake. My dogs are seriously my life... they may or may have not been my hardest goodbye. This weekend I got to enjoy plenty of Mexican food, football, and relaxation time with the fam. It was just what I needed!

This week is promised to be preeeetttyyy crazy. With two papers and mid term coming up, coffee will probably be my best friend this week. But to be honest, I actually love being busy. It makes me happy (sometimes) and gets me up and running. If I wasn't busy, I'd probably nap all the time which is so lame. So, thank you for busyness! 

This weekend is parents weekend for Kappa Delta and I couldn't be more excited. I get to show my family around Austin and get to spend some more time with them. It also gives me an excuse to take them to the best restaurants and dessert dives. This weekend is gonna rock.

I'm praying for peace and a worry-free week. Wish me luck! (Fingers crossed Friday gets here really fast)


^ I love this quote! It defines my growing love for October. 

^ Say hello to my new, little friend, Kevin! The roomie and I bought ourselves each an adorable succulent today (they were only $2 at Whole Foods... how could you not?). And yes, that is Frankenstein on him. It's a halloween costume for him, so he can get in the spirit ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment