Saturday, October 25, 2014

a halloween worth melting for

Kappa Delta Halloween casual was a success.

I've been told by several Gideon kids and other people that I look like Elsa from Frozen, so I knew for a while that I wanted to be Elsa for Halloween. But then, someone gave me the idea for my roomie to go as Anna and I thought it was perfect. We asked some pretty awesome guys who are such troopers and were willing to dress up as Olaf and Sven to complete the look. 


Friday afternoon was a little hectic. I ordered an Olaf costume that never came in (I'm so mad...) so it was up to us to make something that would suffice. We went to about 5 different stores in search of supplies (why does no one carry pipe cleaners?!) but finally found what we needed. We came back to my dorm to put it all together, then grabbed dinner, and got ready. 

 ^ You're the Anna to my Elsa, roomie.

Walking down the drag and sitting on a bus was pretty hilarious. All of us had ridiculous costumes on, so of course, staring ensued. But hey, how often do you get to make a complete fool of yourself? We headed downtown and continued to make fools of ourselves dancing like idiots and downing shirley temples... I wouldn't of had it any other way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment