Monday, April 22, 2013

weekends like these


Weekends like these are the reason I make it through the week. 
It was a stressful week to say the least. I had lariette tryouts and officer tryouts all week long. But everything turned out just fine. :)

After officer tryouts on Saturday, I went to a Chiesta (Chihuahua festival) with Diana, Travis, Luke, Carl, and sweet Julia. Then we went to get some bahama bucks. I can'y believe it's finally warm enough.

I am kind of obsessed with Julia to say the least. While Diana and Travis went on a little date, I offered to take her around and hang out. We had so much fun. I wish I had a little sister like that. I'm pretty jealous of you, Diana.




Sunday morning I brought Diana and Julia donuts, then went back home for a nap. After, I woke up and went over to Johnny's to wash some cars. Then we went to deliman with my grandparents. John was gone Friday and Saturday visiting Texas Tech, so it was nice to finally see him. I miss him! 
Later that night we went fishing and I asked him to Lariette banquet. He said yes, naturally. 


I love love love weekends & sunny weather & fishing & julia & john & oh boy, what am I going to do when Diana goes to college?

0 comments:

Post a Comment