Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lately

On Friday, I went to dinner with my grandparents. They are so much fun. And going to get mexican food is a plus too. After dinner, I begged my parents to go on a walk while I rollerblade with them, but to no avail. Sadly, John was on a retreat all weekend so I didn't have my adventure buddy. I ended up baking strawberry cupcakes and watching Duck Dynasty until Diana and Lauren called me and they agreed to go rollerblading with me.

On Saturday, I helped Diana get ready for prom. She was beautiful. Seriously. Watching her get ready made me so excited for my prom next year. I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait. Then, I took some pictures and video of her and Travis and went home after. My parents and I went to Dickey's and then watched the Hunger Games, accompanied with a bowl of ice cream.

Sunday was dedicated to being outside. I ate breakfast outside and ate dinner outside. I helped my dad  in the backyard for a while, until I got a massive allergy attack from all the grass clippings. So then I took a benadryl and I passed out, naturally. I attempted to lay out, but instead I went and got some new summer shorts. I walked into Abercrombie, looked at the length of their shorts, then walked out and went to Gap (what happened to modesty, people?) Later that night, I took the puppies on a walk and watched celebrity apprentice.

This weekend was much needed. I had time away from my friends and boyfriend, which sometimes can be a very good thing. I got to do whatever I wanted, so I was happy.

Source: flickr.com via Madison on Pinterest


I'll leave you with this photo. 3 months, London.

& keep praying for Boston. The world is a scary place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment