Wednesday, April 10, 2013

boring

Nothing too exciting is happening right now that is worth a post. But, I want to write anyways. So here it goes.

Today, it was hard getting out of bed. That 6:30 a.m. alarm clock comes way too early, I tell you. I went downstairs to find my mom who had been awake since 4 a.m. (crazy). In the morning now, I have to take these awful pills which are bigger than my thumbnail. They're all chalky and gross and I have to gulp about a gallon of Sunny D just to make it go down.

The rain this morning made me pretty happy, althought the cold didn't. I used to think I was a winter person, but summer is starting to look better every day.

I got to wear some floral jeans today. Everyone should have a fun pair of jeans.

Right now, I'm reading the book "Crank". It's intense! It's about drugs and all that that entails. It's pretty different from the Nicholas Sparks books I usually read, but I like it. Makes you think a little bit.

I've been napping too much lately. I have taken a nap after school every day this week. Long, two hour naps. What is wrong with me? Something about laying in bed, surrounded by blankets, and not having anything to think about is the only thing that gets me through the school day. I know, crazy. & even after I take a two hour nap, I'm still tired and am in bed by 9:45. I swear, I have a sleep problem.

John won't be here this weekend. Boo. He's too busy for me. He always has something to do. I get minimal time with him on Saturday nights, but even those have been pretty scarce lately! Hopefully, we can hang out tomorrow before he leaves for his retreat. I miss that boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment