Sunday, April 3, 2016

March


GUYS, March was amazing!!!


So I turned 21 on March 22!!! It was one of the greatest birthdays ever. My friends were amazing and  did so much for me. I got my first margarita at Fuzzy's with my mom, John and Emily! It was so fun getting to say "One strawberry margarita please!" and whip out my ID. I made sure to tell the waitress it was my first time ordering a drink! She even threw in a free chips and queso for me :)


My sweet, sweet friends got me a cake and little happy birthday banner to take pictures in front of. I felt so special having friends around me celebrating me! Later we went to dinner and I may or may not have had a little too much to drink... that's the only way to turn 21, am I right? Thanks margaritas and tequila!



The best part of it all was that John got to come to Austin!!! He spent two full days here and it was the best two days. We walked around campus and he met a lot of my friends. I think they liked him :) He's such an important part of my life that it's always great to show him my life here in Austin. By the end of the week I was begging him to transfer here! It was nice having a boy around to carry my things to and from the car, hehe. I love him so much and felt so special that he came all the way to Austin for me! It was the greatest birthday gift. The day after my birthday, we even went to the Ben Rector concert together. Ben Rector is one of my faves and having John with me made it even more incredible. We danced and smiled all night - it was awesome. 


^ Just a couple of pics to show my love for Anna!!!


This weekend was Round Up here at UT. Round Up is definitely not my scene, but hey, I tried! After one day of Round Up, I was ready for a day of sleeping and rest. This past month was crazy. March is always the best month, but the busiest month. It's been a beautiful couple of weeks and I can't wait to see what April has in store. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment