Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's been a while...


Oh hello... It's been a while, huh?

I've been busy welcoming the summer days. I'm finally on summer break after a stressful last few weeks of school and officer camp. But now I'm home and I've just been soaking up all the free time I have. 

John & I have been skating, biking, cooking, swimming, tanning. You name it. I've been reading, napping, playing, and most of all enjoying

Senior year is coming. I've been busy making my senior overalls with my momma and gran. I'm in love with them. There is still a lot to be done, but so far I'm happy with how it's coming along. I'm also busy worrying about college. It's so dang stressful. I just want to know whats going to happen... but I just have to be patient and know that God has a plan, right?

Here's a short little video of Johnny being a skater boy. 
'

0 comments:

Post a Comment