Thursday, January 1, 2015

it was the best time of the year


It's been a little too long since I last blogged, but with the end finals and enjoying my break at home, I haven't wanted to do much besides eat, sleep (lots of sleep), and spend time with the people I love. And to be honest, every time I would look at my blog, I would see John's post for me and it made me so happy I didn't want to change it. But any who, I had a wonderful Christmas - I wore my onesie, saw beautiful lights, and baked a lot of cookies. My family and boyfriend spoiled me! It is officially the most depressing time of the year... the tree has to come down and the lights get turned off. I wish the Christmas spirit lasted year round! But, this year I want to work on being consistently happy and appreciating every little thing in my life. I'll be spending John's last week of break with him (but I get to go up to Yale in February... best Christmas present!) and trying to enjoy my last few weeks of break. Goodbye 2014... happy 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment