Monday, March 30, 2015

Round Up, Spring, and Random Thoughts

Blogging has been on the back burner for a while... but I decided to sit down and write about life lately.


Spring is great. The weather is great. UT is great. 
I've been laying out and soaking up the sun lately. Living in Austin has made me appreciate being outdoors and the awesome, sunny weather. I even decided to be crazy and jump in the pool (bad idea - ice cold). I've been trekking around in my birkenstocks and t-shirts. It's fantastic. I've even been toting my new polaroid camera around and taking lots of pictures. It's so fun getting to hold a physical picture in your hand.

Round up was this past weekend (a weekend designated to greek events). It's not quite my scene, but getting decked out in KD gear and enjoying the sun was a plus. I even got to hold some baby animals and ate a lot of good food.

Lately, I've been reflecting on the friendships I've made here at UT. I truly am so lucky to have met the people that I have. I struggled at the beginning of the year learning how to put myself out there and get out of my comfort zones (which are pretty wide and hard to get out of). But, through KD, I have felt so loved and accepted and understood. This may be a shameless plug for KD, but through them, I have learned to love this crazy thing called college.

Being 20 is weird. Everyone is like, "Holy cow, you're old" and I'm just like, yeah... I am. It's crazy to think about what is ahead of me in this next decade... crazy life changes, I'm sure. But, I'm crazy blessed for the life I've been given thus far and can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter of my life. Blessings all around!

Thanks for reading my random thoughts. It's nice getting them out there so I can avoid studying ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment