Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Livin'

Just a few weeks ago I was summer dreamin', now I'm summer livin'. John and I have been doing a lot of fun things lately. The other day we went on a picnic, bought some new books, hammocked, and enjoyed some 50 cent corn dogs from Sonic. Then last night we went bowling and enjoyed us some milkshakes. We've watched a lot of TV and shared a lot of good food. Man, summer is good.

But as good as summer is, I can't help but get bored. I tend to get bored super easily, so sometimes I can only lay around the house so much. Part of me thinks I'm crazy for wanting a busy schedule again, but sometimes being busy is exactly what I need. But this summer, I'm going to try and enjoy every lazy and 'boring' day because in two short months, I'll be running around Austin again trying to keep it all together. So, bring it on, summer. 


I'm a newly obsessed eno owner. But, all this rainy weather has been keeping me from enjoying it. I've been trying to catch the few sunny rays the days have to offer.  


Bowling was so much fun. Besides the fact that I am so not good, it was fun to get out and do something different. John beat me every time, until I put up the bumpers. Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right? I barely could get my score into the 100's until the very end when I finally got the hang of it. But of course, John was great at bowling, just like he's great at everything else. 


Summer is such a good time to read and that's exactly what I've been doing. Currently on my list: The Longest Ride, Catcher in the Rye, This is Where I Leave You, and To Kill a Mockingbird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment