Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sweet Summer

^ I've been getting to explore Dallas this summer and it's been so great! Makes me want to get out of my little suburban bubble more often! 

Summer is in full swing here, but summer is looking a tad different as I'm getting older. With an internship this summer, summer doesn't mean laying around around on the couch, with a day full of netflix watching anymore. Summer means getting in my car and driving to work! But I'm not complaining - I'm loving my internship! I'm learning and seeing a lot and it couldn't be better. 

Lately, I've been hanging with John and my family. What's new? It was storming for like, a straight week here in Dallas so I'm enjoying the sunny weather with lots of dog walks. 



^ So my flower obsession has hit a whole new level thanks to my internship... I'm ready to grow my own garden so I have flowers all of the time!!! Peonies, hydrangeas... all of the above!

^ I'm loving being home with my guy. Two more years of college and we'll be home together for good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment