Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sadly, this blog is going to have to be on the backburner for a while. The next three weeks are going to be crazy.

- Competition this Saturday
- Coffee Talk this Sunday
- Imagine Dragons concert on Monday (hopefully)
- Lariette Show Offs on Wednesday
-Competition next weekend, and then the weekend after that

& I'm not even including the random practices here and there. And I somehow have to keep up with all my homework and studying. Booo, life is so crazy sometimes. I really just need to take time to read and write and take pictures and make videos and paint and color and go bike riding. But that's what summer is for, right?

To take my mind off my hectic life and all the pressure I feel, I found a few little things that make me happy. 








1. A fresh stack of magazines
2. Handmade bracelets that my grandma brought me back from Mexico
3. My mom's vintage coach purse
4. The mason jar lamp my dad got me for Christmas
5. The Eiffel Tower necklace Johnny boy gave me!
6. This weather lately. :)
7. My adorable puppies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment