Monday, February 25, 2013

this week

this week should be a good one. 
this morning i woke up at 7:15 to actual sunlight. it was amazing to wake up at a reasonable time when it's not pitch black outside. it's crazy what that extra hour and a half of sleep can do for you. 
not having practice gave me an excuse to wear my glasses, too. so that made me happy. 
i got to listen to bon iver while i drove to school in the rain. there really is nothing better. 
i went to chick fil a for some chicken minis & to my surprise i was the 100th customer. so i got 4 chicken minis and a diet lemonade for free. day made. easily. 
i don't have anything going on this weekend for the first time in weeks. no competition, no solo practice, no meetings. i plan on sleeping in (alot), napping (duh), and hopefully riding my bike and welcoming the arrival march. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment