Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday



Yesterday, I went to a dance competition by myself to get some practice before my next few competitions and performances. It was nice to get on stage and do my routine just for fun. The floor was super slick and my stomach was in knots with nervousness, but it went well! I made solo finals, which is all I wanted.

Johnny boy came with my family & I to solo finals to watch me perform. It was kind of the cutest thing ever. It was so funny to watch him there. I tried to warn him that the drill team world is a little weird to people who aren't dancers, but he took it all in like a champ. I tried to get him to stretch and warm up with me, but he was a little too embarrassed. :) He really is the sweetest and most supportive guy ever. I have no idea how I got so lucky. 

Madeline and Caroline showed up and surprised me! It was the best surprise ever. Literally, I was about to go on stage and I looked up into the audience and there they were. They're so funny & so sweet. It felt pretty awesome to have my best friends and Johnny boy there. Oh, and my amaaaazing parents. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment