Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Price is Right


My Grandma and I had quite the garage sale this weekend. After a few long days cleaning out my closet and room, I was so happy to get rid of some of my old things. To be honest, I really had no idea what I was doing with this garage sale. But with the help of my sweet Gran, we got it all figured out. The weather was great and I enjoyed meeting some interesting people!

^ The only way to survive 6 a.m. mornings... good 'ol Starbucks. Ohh, I don't miss you, Lariette mornings. 

The only downside to the sale was that people will argue and argue and argue to get something for basically free. Like, um no sorry, that is worth $10.. $1 just won't work. But hey, I guess that adds to the garage sale experience! I wouldn't of had it any other way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment