Saturday, July 5, 2014

Life in the Past Week

Without John, things have been pretty boring around here. It's been one week and I already miss him like crazy. I've been trying to soak up my time at home, but I can't help getting sad at night when I'm wrapped up in a blanket, watching a movie, with no one to join me. I seriously can't wait for him to be home. 

This past week was spent by me trying to find things to do. I went dorm shopping with my momma (so fun - seriously) and hung out with my grandma. I've been painting and reading and laying out and hanging out with my mom and of course napping (I took two naps yesterday...). 


^ My July 4th was actually quite boring, but I thought I'd make a festive flag cake, just for fun. Let me tell you, freedom tastes so good. ;)

^ A few friends and I drove to Canton for some serious dorm shopping. Waking up early and driving an hour and a half was so worth it! I found the perfect pieces for my dorm and got to spend time with some of my favorite people.

^ I love these crazy animals. And they love me. I don't know what I'm going to do without them when I leave. And I don't know what they're going to do without me. As I type, Riley is nudging at my arm, most likely begging for a walk. 

^ Lately, I've been scrolling through old pictures, being all nostalgic, of course. Isn't he so handsome? This one totally made the cut for my dorm bulletin board.

Happy summer, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment