Thursday, August 14, 2014

John, Art, & Packing


John and I spent the afternoon at the DMA and loved every minute of it. He loves art and anything educational, whereas I am a little harder to please. But, against my initial lack of excitement, I absolutely loved touring the museum with John. Modern art really is my favorite and being with John made it so much more fun. 



^ John pondering the art & me sneaking in a pic of my shoes.


We finished the day with some ice cream in Klyde Warren Park. I really am going to miss exploring with John. He's the best buddy I could ask for on our little adventures.

I officially leave for college in three days. There has been lots of tears and hugs, but I couldn't be more excited (or maybe I'm just nervous?). It'll be so hard leaving - my mom really is my best friend and I have an unhealthy obsession with my dogs. But, I can't wait to start a new life in such an amazing city. I always told my family I would never grow up, yet here I am, about to go off to college. How the heck did that happen? 

Wish me luck as I start packing today... as an avid over packer, we'll see if I can fit it all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment