Friday, August 8, 2014

Random Things

John's home. John's home. JOHN'S HOME! 
He came home a week early than he was supposed to, so you could say I was thrilled. It's crazy to think he was gone for almost a month and a half, because now it feels like he never left. 

^ he's so cute. :)

There hasn't been much to write about lately, considering my week has consisted of John and getting ready to leave for school. I leave in 9 days (single digits!). I can't get over how crazy that is. I've been so excited to leave for weeks and now all of sudden it's here and it doesn't feel real. Like, in two weeks I'll be in a dorm, doing laundry, calling my mom, and missing home. Crazy.

This year, I have a pretty cute collection of school supplies. Kate Spade and Paper Source understand me. :) 

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment