Friday, September 5, 2014

There's No Place like Home


^ i love letters. sending and receiving... either way.

Things I miss about people back home:

mom - someone to talk to with no judgement, our late night talks, mexican food runs, her jokes & how she laughs at my jokes, someone who will always, always listen to me. i miss my best friend!

john - bear hugs. his sense of humor and high pitched laugh. i miss having someone to do stupid, crazy stuff with. i miss his silly stories and having someone who will always listen to me. i miss my boyfriend & very best friend. 

dad - his crazy sense of humor. his advice. i miss the sunday morning donuts he would bring me. our jokes that can go on forever and ever and ever.

sister - her crazy, silly stories. having her there for sisterly advice and how she is always down for an ice cream/mexican food run with me.

gran & grandpa - our friday night dinners and our dog park runs. i miss just running around town with gran and always find something to do. i miss how they would listen to me talk and tell stories for hours. 

molly & riley (hey, dogs can be people too) - cuddles and kisses! i miss kissing them on the forehead and petting them till we both fall asleep. i miss dog walks and laughing at their craziness. 

madeline & caroline - my. best. friends. i miss their sense of humor and how we can literally laugh for an hour straight at the dumbest things. our broadway and dog obsession. they just get me. i can't wait to be reunited. 

Is it sad that I already am going home next weekend? Who cares. I MISS HOME! As awesome as Austin is, there is nothing quite like your family and puppies surrounding you. I don't even miss my bed, I just miss the people. They could make me sleep on a wood floor, and I would still come home. I. can't. wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment