Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Reminder


I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't felt inspire lately. I guess I have plenty of others thing that are on my mind so blogging just isn't a priority. But today, I got this. And it made me happy. And it reminded me that I love this little blog of mine and that I need to pay more attention to it. 

Thanksgiving was really good. Short, but really, really good. As usual, seeing my family and my dogs and JOHN was the best. I came back to school five pounds heavier but much happier. I'm in the midst of finals now and am so ready for Christmas break. I like to think of myself as a Christmas elf because I freakin' love this time of year and let everyone within ten feet of me know it. My room is decked out, gifts are wrapped and my heart is full. One week till home!!!! Also, John and I's 4 year anniversary is tomorrow. 4 years?! What?! Sometimes I feel like these 4 years flew by and other times I feel like John and I have been together for waaaaay more than 4 years... maybe 40. I don't know, but either way I love that boy and am so excited for our next year. We won't be physically together celebrating, of course, but I'm sending him love from almost 2,000 miles away. But now, it's back to studying. Thanks for the study break, blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment