Sunday, December 27, 2015

CHRISTMAS!!!


Christmas was beautiful, as usual. I've been in a bit of a slump these past two days and I think it has something to do with Christmas being over.


John got home the day before Christmas Eve so it was a tad difficult to get him into the spirit of things. But I consider myself a Christmas elf, so I think I cheered him up! On Christmas Eve morning  we got breakfast and exchanged presents. I spent that night with my family playing games and ringing in Christmas day.


I was spoiled on Christmas and was reminded just how awesome my family is. We made a Mexican style Christmas lunch and then I had ravioli at John's house later that night. It's family tradition that I fully support because their ravioli is to die for. John broke the record of most ravioli pieces eaten (which was 46) at 47 pieces.

Besides Christmas, my life has pretty much been a lot of hanging out, spanish (a wintermester of an online spanish class) and playing spades with my family. My dad just taught me how to play and I think I'm addicted... even though I'm horrible at it!

I'm giving myself a nice break until after New Year's, but after that, I need to get planning for the next semester. This next semester will be crazy, I have a feeling. But isn't it always crazy with me? Anyways, this break has been exactly what I needed. Lots of sleep and good food and cuddles. 

^ Isn't my dog the cutest. She's actually yawning... I guess her bone wasn't entertaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment