Sunday, December 16, 2012

french toast, home alone & really bad hot chocolate


Johnny Boy came over last night. We had quite a Christmasy night! Apparentley, he's the the "french toast master" so he made some delicious french toast. :) We had some yummy fruit to go with it! It's safe to say, John makes the best french toast in town. We also watched Home Alone, one of my favorite Christmas movies! Johnny Boy found it pretty funny. :)






We tried to make some hot chocolate, but it was super nasty. It was kind of a fail. We went on a walk and took some goofy pictures. John can't take a serious picture to save his life, so only a few turned out good. (Thanks John.)


But, occasionally I get lucky with a good photo. He can be quite handsome sometimes. :)

I can't believe I have one more week till Christmas break! It feels like I should already be on break. Sister is finally home, presents are wrapped, and the stockings are up, so it feels like Christmas is already here! Ahh I can't wait! This week better go by fast. Because Christmas, I can't wait much longer. :)

P.S. I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!!
To say I'm excited/ecstatic/crying tears of joy/happy would be an understatment. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment