Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow, twinkly lights & Christmas




Christmas was wonderful this year! I got a new camera (yay), but in the process of switching to my new camera, I lost my old camera's USB cord (boo). So I lost tons of pictures that I took pre-new camera. I'm certain it will show up one of these days! Probably mid July when Christmas is long gone, knowing my luck. 

My sister and I woke up Christmas morning to rain pounding against the window. I loved it. I considered that one of my many presents I recieved that day! We had a yummy breakfast and then it was naptime, of course. My sister woke me up in the middle of my nap yelling that it was snowing! I was so happy. :) I played outside in the snow with the pups and my dad and sister. It's times like those that I wished I lived in Colorado. 


Johnny & I have been running around playing with my new camera! We went to the park today and played with the ducks. Video to come soon!



I've also been baking alot lately! My parents gave me an apron and my grandma gave me a new oven mitt, so you could say I'm on cloud nine. 


Break has been awesome so far, but the return of school is looming. I'm dreading going back. School is so draining. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really missing summer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment