Friday, December 28, 2012

my cup of tea




Friday was great! I woke up early to go get donuts with Johnny boy. It was the best way to start the day. We watched real housewives and played videogames on his new iTouch (he's obsessed).

Later in the day my mom, sister, gran and I went to have high tea. It was so fun & very cute. :) We went to an adorable little french restaurant with a name too fancy to pronounce. I must admit, I didn't like the food but the tea was fantastic! They brought us little tea sandwiches and macaroons. We got to end the meal with scones and mini pastries. 


My mom is adorable.





 Friday night we went to a wedding for one of our favorite family friends! It was beautiful. The food was great and I got to see my favorite little munchkin, Kyndal. :)




My new camera is wonderful. Like, for real. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment