Sunday, December 2, 2012

1 Year


Johnny Boy and I have been together for 1 year. 1 year! It's been the most perfect, special, wonderful, and best year ever. 
John picked me up for a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill and we laughed and talked and told funny stories. It's time like those when I realize how easy it is to talk to him and how I know I could talk to him for the rest of my life. :)
I made him a blanket with batman on it and he loved it. Being 6'3, I'm worried it might not be big enough for him, but its the thought that counts, right?
He wrote me a sweet letter and drew me a precious picture! They are now hanging on my bulletin board. I can't wait to read them every once in a while when I need to be reminded how amazing he really is. :)
Then we skated around for a while. Johnny is quite the skater boy. Me on the other hand... Let's just say all I can do is stand on it. While he's doing trick and flips and crusin' around, I'm stuck on the skateboard just praying I don't fall on my butt. But he helped me out, even though I could tell he was secretly laughing at me and my lack of coordination. 
John has been the biggest blessing in my life! He brings me so much joy and laughter! He's a dork, but hey, we can be dorks together :)







1 comments:

  1. just casually reading old posts of yours, and I am dying at this one because of john's mohawk (and the fact that y'all have been together for 2 years now!) those mohawks were going to be the death of me, i swear!

    ReplyDelete