Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Paris Dreaming


Does anybody want to take me to Paris?
The pastries, the twinkly lights, the old buildings
That all sounds pretty perfect right now

School is killer this week. It feels like Christmas break will never get here! I've been going and going and going for weeks and it's time I need a break. Lariettes has been especially crazy lately! We've been learning dance after dance getting ready for competition. My brain is like mush and my body feels like spaghetti. But thankfully sister is home! She brought me lunch today (Whataburger - yay!) and we've been watching movies and playing ping pong. Did I mention that I'm pretty fantastic at ping pong? Because, well, I am :) I got to pull out the tacky Christmas sweater today, so that made me pretty happy. It's always a good day when you can wear a tacky sweater :) Can we all just agree to wear one everyday? 'Cause I'd like that. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment