Thursday, January 3, 2013

2:05 AM

It's 2:05 AM and all I wanna do is write. Why is it that inspiration comes to me at such inconvenient times? I seem to be my most productive in the middle of the night. 

Welp, the thought of school is looming. I have APUSH IDs to memorize and thats not going to be easy. I am seriously going to need someone to pin me to a chair, get me a pumpkin spice latte and then stick the IDs in my face. Going back to school and Lariettes is gonna be killer. The most stressful time of the year is here! (Yay contest season) but I'll be okay... I think. With Christmas over, my post holiday depression has set in. No more Christmas music to help me do homework to (boo). 

My break has been pretty wonderful though! I got to spend it with some pretty awesome people. Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I got a pretty rad camera. :)  I was able to look at pretty lights and bake yummy treats. So, it's been a good two weeks in my book. But, I was wishing to be a little bit more productive. I have a stack of books residing on my dresser that should've been read this break (I slept instead). I also have a messy backpack that I have been meaning to organize. But, there's not one part of me that wants to do it. All I want to do is lay in bed. Hopefully I can find a high paying job that just lets me sleep all day. 

I can't wait to be officially out of school. I'm such a winter person, but summer is looking pretty good right about now. I can't stop talking about the London and Paris trip I'll be taking this summer! Sorry if I annoy you. I might even go to the island in Canada again with Madeline. So hopefully this will be a traveling summer, 'cause that sounds pretty fantastic to me. 

Well, now it's 2:16 AM. I'm going to go try this whole "sleeping at a normal time" thing again. 
Goodnight!

Here's a few pictures from my canada trip with Madeline to her families island two summers ago!








0 comments:

Post a Comment