Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lately


Via Instagram

Life lately has been pretty busy. The 6:00 am mornings are back. They never get easier. It's the first week back to school and it's been surprisingly stressful! Finals are next week and last minute tests are being crammed in. Tomorrow I have a history and math test and then a physics and english test on Friday. I bought myself some cookies and gummy worms to help myself get through the work. 

All I want to do is take my camera around. I have had no time at all to film or photograph anything! Hopefully that will change this weekend. A filming day is much needed.

It's been raining for the past two days non stop. You could say I'm pretty thrilled. Rain is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. It makes me want to curl up in bed with a really good book and never get out. But by 6:00 am my alarm clock rings too early, and sadly I have to get out of my warm and toasty cocoon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment