Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Once a writer, always a writer

I've always loved writing. When I was little kid I used to make books with pictures and read them to my parents, and in some cases, my cat. Now I'm writing analysis essays and timed writings, but I'm still writing. And I still love it. My grandma sent me an email a couple of weeks ago with a word document attachment to the "blog" that I used to write at her house. Everyday after school, I would walk to her house and type in my "journal". I was such a dork. After recieving that email, I realized I always have been blogger... just in a different capacity. 

Keep in mind that I wrote this blog when I was in the fifth grade... so don't judge my grammatical errors and excessive use of exclamation marks. Oh & I was obsessed with turtles. Just a heads up. 


October 18, 2006                                        
   My daily day =)

Why hello there! My name is Madison! I love to dance and I always get bored. As u can see I am having some fun with my gran =]. Well, I went to school today! Yep, school…what a shocker there =0! I learned boring stuff that they say I will need in the future. ( but really..I don’t think we need social studies in the future. ) I’ve been doing some stuff there like my mini maverick moniter job which I sadly had to give up. I also saw my project which I don’t even know my grade yet which makes me kinda sad! And of course the grand finale… MRS. GAFFNER!! Now, she is kinda old and cranky. Personally, I think she should retire. And right after school I usually just walk to my gran and grandpa’s house! YAYY! I really like doing that. It is A LOT of fun. And right now I am at her house typing this! And here is some things about me. My favorite color is green and I absolutely LOVE turtles..which by the way some are endangerd =[. So, SAVE THE TURTLES! And right now I am reading a book called project mulberry. It’s about silk worms. Intresting isn’t it? (haha)  And, I cant think of anything else to say! Oh me, Oh my! Well I have officially decided for this to be my online diary. Hmmm… so I will try to come back each day to type. And if this is gran or grandpa I will keep u updated. Adiohos amigos! TTYL!

                                                                                                    <3 madi="" o:p="">



October 19,2006                                                                    
 Well it is today again =/

Today I went to school…BOORING. End of story. The most exciting part about my day was having a sprit rally that I proudly led! Cause well I am secretary..DUHH. And I learned the most boring things like science. Ickk. And math. Which I am proud to say I stink at. Hehe =). And to day we had a subsitute for a while. It was Mr. Gruber. He is like the only decent sub in Coppell. He always tells us random stories that are pointless and he teaches us the redneck dance! ( which by the way is the weirdest dance u will ever see and do. ) So after that I had lunch. Cicis pepporoni pizza. Yum. And now back to the sprit rally. Well, Mr . Mac was here which was pretty cool I guess. We also had Jay Jenson from radio disney come! He was pretty funny. And now drum role please….MRS. MITCHELL KISSED A PIG! The pig was so cute! Her name was Pricilla and she was just a little baby. ( this is the part where u go …awwwww =] ) Well I think im gonna go now. Cause of course I have dance. Ewww. Not that I hate or anything…It is just im not in the mood to dance and shake today. So sorry. gotta go. Ill write tomorrow. Chao!


                                                                                                     =] madi



October 20, 2006                                                                   
Its Friday…YESSS


Well today was just a normal day..nothing exciting. But it is Friday! YEA! So now I get to have the weekend! Feww I am so glad this week is over. But next week I get to go to sky ranch! Which will be loads of fun. Im gonna do everything I can do there! Plus, my momma is going so it will be even better. But the worst part about today is I have 2 hours of musical theatre to do! Grrr.. But tonight I do get to go Kate Goldsmith’s house to watch the premier of RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN! So I am looking forward to that. Well I will be back later. Chao!

P.S. remember… save the TURTLES!
                                                                              =] madi


0 comments:

Post a Comment