Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Guess Who's Back, Back Again


I'm baaaaaack! Being in Austin is wonderful and crazy all at the same time. When we first drove in I thought to myself, 'I hate this place'... but that was just the traffic frustration talking. Besides the awful traffic and insane heat, I love this place!

 My parents, John, and I explored Austin a little bit on Saturday. We went to one of my favorite lunch spots and went to the top of Mt. Bonnell. Later, we ate some amazing pizza and saw a comedy show. We walked through 6th street afterwards and I couldn't help but laugh thinking here I was on 6th street with my parents. They are seriously the coolest. 

Moving in to the KD house was quite dramatic... 5 minutes before we were all about to leave to go move me in, I get a text that a pipe burst in the house and that no one can move in. Let's just say I freaked. My mom and dad ended up having to stay two extra nights than they had planned and I'm so thankful that they were so supportive and flexible. They worked so hard to make sure my room was comfortable and perfect - yeah, I have the best parents ever. 

This year, I'm living with three other girls in a room called the Quad Pod. It's complete with bunk beds and 4 desks in a row. Some people say I'm crazy for wanting to live in a room of 4 girls, but I think it'll be an experience that I will remember forever. I'm so happy I found these three (hey Taylor, Emily, and Clara).

^ Thank you mom & dad & John for an awesome weekend. Your love means everything to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment