Thursday, October 29, 2015

30,000 Feet

^A perk of early morning flights? Looking out your window and seeing the sun rise with the moon watching over us. 

As a self proclaimed lover of alone time, airports are fun. I like that I can sit and eat my McDonald's sausage biscuit in peace. I can read my book and take a nap in a chair and no one judges me. Airports rock (except for when you get really confused about layovers... ugh, adult stuff).

I'm on my way to see my boy! I haven't seen him since August. This time last year, I was waiting till Thanksgiving to see him. That was three months of pure torture. I told my parents I could never do that again. They understood and let me buy a plane ticket to go see my best friend. So here I am, hanging out in Chicago waiting for my flight to Hartford. Cue my inner happy dance for some solitary time and being just a few hours away from John!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment