Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Give and Take

^ Trying to focus on happy things in life. Like cute pumpkins.

I am such a mess right now. School is killer... this semester has been the worst one for me so far. Maybe it's my stats class, maybe it's all of it combined, but I can't seem to keep it together. I'm trying to juggle everything, but sometimes my hands get all tangled. 

I've been thinking about my future a lot and what I want in my life. I worry about how to get there, things that could mess it up... the list goes on and on. I get sick sometimes thinking about the standards I need to maintain and the goals I want to achieve. My brain won't stop running.

This morning, I sat down and reminded myself: the Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Sometimes  I get an A, sometimes I don't. And on a bigger scale, sometimes I reach my goals, sometimes I don't. I feel like such a failure sometimes and like I'm not quite good enough for this school... but I need to breath and cast my anxiety on Him. I am at UT for a reason and everything I get or don't get is the Lord's will. Life is all about a little give and take... it just takes a lot for me to realize that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment