Monday, October 12, 2015

Stressed


Guys. I am STRESSED. Today, I actually thought, 'man, I wish I could quit college...' Like, what?! Why would I ever say that? But today, that feeling is so, so real. 

School is hard this semester. My classes are overwhelming and I can't seem to keep up. The best way to describe college is like a train that you are running next too, trying to keep up with. One minute you're chugging along just fine, but then you're eating dust. Then, once you finally catch up, you all of a sudden are all the way at the end, once again. I don't know if that makes sense, but sometimes I wish it would all just stop. I need to take a breather and maybe get a couple more hours of sleep everyone in a while... but college just laughs at me when I think that. This week I am praying for strength to get through it and to be at peace with my grades. I'm thinking about my grades constantly this semester... it's insane. I would love just a couple of minutes where my brain wouldn't think about it... but, cue my silly brain and all of it's worrying.

I'm thankful I got a few days at home this past weekend, where I went to a pumpkin patch 
with my sister. I'm also super thankful for a longhorn win against OU. Hook 'em!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment