Sunday, January 12, 2014

Record Spinnin'



I recently purchased a record player... I'm pretty happy, to say the least. My parents pulled out all of their old records and I purchased a few of my own (MGMT, fleet foxes...). The record player turned out to be a little more expensive than I thought, with having to buy new speakers and what not, but i think it's worth it.

Saturday night, Johnny came over and we played with the record player a little bit. We listened to Mumford & Son's (my choice) and Steely Dan (his choice). My mom came up and listened with us and reminisced about her old albums. It's so crazy to think that when my parents were my age, they were listening to records like we listen to iPods. I'm sure in the future, iPods will be ancient and my kids will think it's crazy that we listened to those. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment