Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wait... It's finals week?

Finals week... full of late nights, tons of coffee runs, and hours of studying. Oh wait... not me! This week has been somewhat easy for me since I'm exempt from my finals. Wahoo! I've enjoyed sleeping in (well, sleeping in till 7:30, if you really call that sleeping in). 

I only had to take one final this week which was Pre-Cal. Saying math is not my strong suit would be an understatement. Here's a totally candid picture of me studying for my exam:


Johnny boy does this new thing where he takes a thousand pictures and videos of me when I'm not paying attention (It's great, I know...) but sometimes it's funny to find a little gem like this one of me being stupid. Clearly, I'm very confused. 

I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend which calls for sleeping in, baking, lots of dog walks, and time with John. Oh & good news... John verbally committed to Yale University where he will play football there. Isn't that crazy? Wow, just wow. I'm so insanely proud of him

Have a good weekend! Go ride a bike or something. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment