Thursday, January 30, 2014

Where are you, Spring?

I've always been a winter person. Always. Something about the fireplace and hot chocolate and big jackets always sound so appealing to me. But, this winter has been especially tough. It seems to be much colder and longer than usual. Maybe it's just that mid winter depression, but the sound of spring sounds so good right now...
So, to cure my spring obessession, I put together a list of some spring essentials that I will definitely need this season. Maybe this list will help you too.





1. Ray Ban Sunglasses - A good pair of sunglasses is perfect for spring, especially as we make our way into summer. I've always wanted a pair of Ray Bans and somehow I still don't have a pair. So, a pair of these is a necessity. Preferably the clubmaster style.
2. Bike - I have a bike. I already have an old, rusty, squeeks-when-i-turn-and-stop type of bike. So long story short, I need a new one. I'd love to get a good, durable one for college. Hopefully I can invest in a bike sometime soon.
3. Casual sundress - I need more dresses in my life. Usually dresses are only for banquets and homecomings, but a good, casual dress always makes for a better day. I'm always a little too afraid to get dresses because I don't want people at school to think I'm too dressy, but a flowy, simple print dress seems perfect. I'll definitely be needing a few of these this season. Forever 21, Gap, and H&M have some great cheap ones. But, Anthro always has an awesome selection.
4. Pride and Prejudice and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - It is no secret that I love reading. These two books are at the top of my reading list as of now. They will be perfect when I have free time during spring break (when I'm in Seaside, Florida at the beach... Heck yes!).

Hopefully spring will be here sooner than later. But until then, I'll be dreaming of 75 degree weather, laying out, bike rides, and lots of passion tea lemonades. 

All photos via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment