Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sorry to be a bore...

It seems like there is nothing worth writing about these days. Unless you want to hear about my week of the stomach flu, but I didn't think so...

My week consisted of:
-Stomach flu
-Lots and lots and lots of Vampire Diaries
-Lots and lots and lots of naps
-good times with my Johnny boy (oh, I love him sooo)
-Dracula. Dracula. & more Dracula. (Thanks to a killer english essay)
-Trying to be healthy. But, I just had two big bowls of Fruity Pebbles, so that's out the window

So, as you can see, there's nothing that's been worth a post. But, I will say this...

I love John. I love his smile & his laugh. His stupid jokes and obesession with comic books. His eyes that are oh so blue. The way he just lays on the couch and pretends to fall asleep. The way he looks in plaid, button up shirts. Yeah, I really really love him. And now he's going to Yale and I'm not quite sure how to deal with that. Just 1 mile way from him is too much... and now 1,900 miles? Pray for me, that's all I gotta say.

Have a good week. January sucks, but we can do it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment