Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mason Jars, French Toast, and Graduation




My grad party this weekend was such a success. I can't believe it all came together. I threw a brunch, complete with Local Diner french toast. 
John likes to say, "You only grad party once", but in my book, you "grad party" 50 times. There were tons of grad parties this weekend. So of course, I had to throw one of my own. 
To be honest, I was nervous no one would show up. Everyone has those nightmares, right? But, friends  and family came, and lots of french toast was enjoyed. 


^ Hi, family! Thanks for truly being the best a girl could have. Y'all rock.


^ M&Ms and pretzels... a.k.a eggs and bacon.











Thanks to everyone who came! Your support and love means more than you know. 
Keep calm & hook 'em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment